ARU Srl, in its capacity as Data Controller and owner of the website www.arueyewear.it , invites you to read the following information in order to inform you about the management of the website and, consequently, the methods of processing the personal data of the users who navigate on it.
Purpose of the treatment
The data that we ask you to provide are collected and entered into our database in order to complete the registration procedures related to our websites, to involve you in promotional activities and send you advertising material.
The nature of personal data
We indicate in detail the nature and type of personal data we require from you.
In order to use the services of the sites indicated (e.g. newsletters, orders and returns) we will not process sensitive data.
Your consent will, however, be necessary in order to process profiling data.
Data processing procedures
The data collected through the website will be processed by means of manual, computerized or digital tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same and each processing operation will be carried out by personnel adequately trained in compliance with applicable regulations.
Area of data transmission
Your data will be processed by people who have been adequately instructed by ARU Srl within our company.
The data will also be processed by external organizations that process data on behalf of ARU Srl, as Data Processors.
Dissemination of personal data
Personal data will not be disclosed or made available to unidentified persons.
Storage of personal data
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Rights of data subjects
We guarantee the observance of your rights regarding the protection of personal data.
Data controller and DPO
Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller “ARU Srl”.
For any requests, you can contact us directly at the e-mail address email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
Below you are specified the purposes for which we have requested your personal data.
The personal data collected will be processed on the basis of the legal reasons indicated below:
– To complete the registration of “My Account” on the ARU Srl website, to allow the creation of your personal account, the management of orders and the sending of any requests (Personal Account Creation);
– Subject to your specific consent to allow ARU Srl to send (i) advertising material/newsletter and (ii) invitations to promotional events/sales and pre-sales organized by ARU Srl (“marketing purposes”).
– Subject to your specific consent, for “profiling activities”, understood as “any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning the professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or travel of such natural person” (Art. 4 of GDPR).
Subject to your specific consent, personal data may be processed by ARU Srl to analyze consumption habits, preferences and, together with your consent to Marketing, consent to “targeted” promotional initiatives in line with the user’s preferences.
The processing, as described above, will guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information provided.
The insertion of your personal data requested, unless otherwise specified, is optional, however, failure to provide it may make it impossible for ARU Srl to carry out the requested activities.
The nature of personal data
We will detail the nature and type of personal data requested.
The data processed by ARU Srl fall within the following types:
- Common personal data
– Personal data (such as, for example, name, surname, date of birth, residence address and telephone number);
- Navigation data and cookies
ARU Srl declines any and all responsibility regarding the possible management of personal data by third party sites and in relation to the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
Our site uses profiling cookies
Data processing procedures
ARU Srl will treat the personal data provided with respect and with the greatest possible care.
The data collected through the website www.arueyewear.it will be processed by means of manual, computerized or digital tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same, each processing operation will be carried out by personnel adequately trained in compliance with applicable regulations.
In the case of your explicit consent in relation to the purposes described above (Marketing and profiling), your personal data will be made visible and stored in a single computerized archive of customer relationship management, so-called Customer Relationship Management (CRM), owned by ARU Srl. Since CRM is a database for the shared and unitary management of the data contained in it, we would like to point out that the updating, rectification and/or cancellation of the data provided will result in the updating, rectification and/or cancellation of the same for all parties belonging to the ARU Srl group.
In order to proceed with the processing of data in relation to the creation of a personal account, consent is not required as it is your specific will and the data provided by you are necessary for the creation of the account itself.
ARU Srl will guarantee the following in relation to the data received:
– Exact registration in such a way as to correspond to what you have declared;
– The updating of every communication and variation provided by you;
– Storage in a form that allows identification for no longer than is required for the purposes for which the data was collected.
Your personal data will be processed:
– Using appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of confidentiality and avoid the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes described above;
– By persons authorized to perform such tasks who have been properly instructed and made aware of their responsibilities by ARU Srl
Scope of data circulation
Your data will be processed by the least number of people specifically authorized by ARU Srl
Within the purposes described above, your personal data may be transmitted in the following areas:
– Area referable to ARU Srl
Your data may be used by the staff of the ARU Srl group who have been assigned the specific task of assigning the staff, who have been adequately trained and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Personal data will be made accessible only to those who are authorized to access them, within ARU Srl, and on the basis of their duties or hierarchical positions.
The above mentioned personnel will be adequately trained in order to avoid loss, destruction, unauthorized access or processing of the data in question to which consent has not been given.
– Area not attributable to ARU Srl
The data may be transmitted to BE CREATIVE, which carries out the management activities relating to the website on behalf of ARU Srl, providing for the management of the platform.
Personal data may be used by third parties who act as Data Processors on behalf of ARU Srl
It is possible to obtain an updated list of the external Managers appointed by ARU Srl, sending the relative request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dissemination of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Your personal data will not be published, exposed or made available/consultation to undetermined subjects.
Your data may also be communicated to the competent authority according to the terms of the law.
Retention of data
Your data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary.
The following table provides an indication of the times and criteria for the retention of personal data:
24 months after collection, subject to the possibility to modify/withdraw your will at any time
12 months from the collection, subject to the possibility to modify/withdraw your will at any time
Moreover, pursuant to Articles 5 and 89.1 of the Regulation, personal data may be stored for longer periods than those indicated in the previous paragraph but only for statistical purposes, without prejudice to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures required by law for the protection of your rights and freedoms.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to request access, rectification, portability or deletion of personal data as well as the limitation, opposition and revocation of the processing
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right to request ARU Srl:
– Access: it is possible to ask for confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the data, as well as further clarifications regarding the information contained in this statement;
– The rectification: you can ask to rectify or integrate the data provided if they are inaccurate;
– The cancellation: you can ask to delete your personal data in the following circumstances: they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing or in case of obligation to delete data or where they relate to minors under 16 years;
– The limitation: you can request the processing of data only for archiving purposes, with the exclusion of other processing, for the period necessary for their rectification, in case of unlawful processing for which you have opposed their cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in judicial proceedings and the data we have stored may be useful and, finally, in case of opposition to the processing, if there is an ongoing verification of the prevalence of our legitimate reasons over yours;
– Opposition: you may object to the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for us to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example, for the exercise or our defense in legal proceedings;
– The portability: you can ask to receive your data, or request that it be transmitted to another Data Controller indicated by you, in a structured format in common use and readable by an automatic device;
– Revocation: you may revoke your consent at any time when this constitutes the basis for processing. The revocation of consent will in no case affect the legitimacy of the processing based on consent and carried out before such revocation.
You can send a request to ARU Srl asking to exercise the above rights at any time, by writing to email@example.com and ARU Srl will handle the requests within the terms established by GDPR.
In addition, you may submit a complaint to the Italian Regulatory Authority: “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali” if you believe that your rights have been violated by ARU Srl and/or a third party and you consider ARU Srl’s response unsatisfactory.
Data controller and RPD
The Data Controller is ARU Srl The contact details of the DPO are indicated below.
– The Data Controller is ARU Srl with registered office in Via Casale, 5 – 20144, Milan.
– You can contact the DPO at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org